Comment on page
Set Up Your Wallet
While other wallets are available, we suggest using Metamask. In this guide, we will presume that you are utilizing Metamask, which is the most commonly used wallet. Regardless of which wallet you choose, the wallet setup process should be very similar.
Adding Arbitrum to your wallet is most easily accomplished via Chainlist.org. You can add Arbitrum to your wallet without having to type anything by following the steps below.
3. Locate Arbitrum One and click ‘Add to metamask’
4. Upon notification from your wallet click ‘Approve’
5. In the following popup click ‘Switch network’
6. You can now use the Arbitrum network.
In case you do not wish to interact with the Chainlist website, you can manually add Arbitrum to your wallet. Below are the steps you need to follow:
- 1.The first step is to open Metamask and select the network dropdown menu.
- 2.When the pop-up appears, click [Add Network].
- 3.The [Add a network] page will open. Add the following details:
- Network name: Arbitrum
- New RPC URL: https://arb1.arbitrum.io/rpc or https://rpc.ankr.com/arbitrum
- Chain ID: 42161
- Currency symbol: ETH
- Block Explorer URL: https://arbiscan.io/
Once you're finished, click [Save].
4. You are now connected to the Arbitrum network.